Talent Acquisition (TA) & Employee Relations (ER)
Group Human Capital Management Division (GHCMD)
(Location: Menara Naza, Platinum Park, Kuala Lumpur)
The TA/ER Manager is responsible for the development and execution of strategies related to building the employer brand. He/she is expected to drive the organisation’s recruitment/employee relations strategy besides ensuring that each business unit/group function has the right talent in the right position at the right cost and is aligned to the organisation’s business goals, talent strategy, policies and processes. He/she is to promote and implement effective employee relations policies and procedures, drive employee engagement, good staff discipline and ensure industrial harmony among the stakeholders.
- Design recruitment strategies and work with hiring managers to attract diverse candidates with the right skills and capabilities.
- Design and deliver effective recruitment strategies to assess talent capabilities end to end.
- Have a thorough understanding of the business and work closely with hiring manager on their needs, hot skills and available talent pools.
- Work with the key stakeholders to advise on the future direction of talent acquisition, giving key input on budgets, strategies and timelines
- Determine an effective recruitment and candidate sourcing plan, establishing priorities and metrics to ensure recruitment needs are met.
- Actively pursue all channels of resourcing (via internet, networking, social media, etc.) to form a knowledge base of where to find the best candidates for each role.
Employee Relations (IR)
- Manage and implement effective Employee Relations policies and procedure to ensure compliance to the statutory regulations within the Employment Act, Labour Law and Company’s policies and procedure to safe guard the Company’s interest.
- Provide advice and proactive support to the key stakeholders and management on Company’s ER policies and procedures and Labour Law related to disciplinary issues.
- Manage and handle Employee Relations matters relating to employee discipline, domestic inquiries, grievances and performance improvement plan (PIP).
- Coordinate and provide and necessary assistance to lawyer/consultants for cases referred to the IR courts.
- Represent Company on labour dispute referred to Jabatan Tenaga Kerja(JTK) and Labour Office and maintaining close working relationship with the Government Authorities.
- Manage the new application and renewal of employment pass for expatriate and ensure procedures to conform with the law.
- Drive and promote employee engagement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience specialising in talent acquisition, Employee Relations or HR Generalist preferably with 8 years of managerial experience.
- Experienced in using various interviewing methods and assessment tools (interviews, assignment, psychometric tests etc) and hands on experience in using internet, social media etc.in job posting
- Ability to execute and operationalised policies, good problem solving and analytical skills in solving problems, troubleshoot for resolution and escalate issues to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Strong key stakeholders management skills with ability to provide insights on current employment market, job trending, expert advice on employment-related laws and regulations to management.
- Well versed with Malaysian Employment Act 1955, Industrial Relations Act 1967, Trade Union Act 1959 and current labour law practices.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications or related software and has strong learning agility, flexible and adaptable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Please submit your CV to email@example.com. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing Date: 05/12/2021