KUALA LUMPUR, November 7, 2017 – In a continuous endeavour to address customers’ needs and satisfaction, Naza Kia Malaysia, the official distributor of KIA vehicles in Malaysia is offering a flood relief programme for their customers in the Northern region in light of the recent flash floods.
From today until 31st December, Kia car owners affected by the flash flood can send their vehicle to any authorised Kia outlets in the Northern region for free vehicle inspection and professional advice. Naza Kia Malaysia is also offering a discount of up to 50% for genuine Kia parts replacement as well as discounted labour rates, subjected to the degree of damage incurred in the vehicle. This flood relief programme is only available for Kia vehicles uninsured for natural disaster.
Meanwhile, car owners can take the following safety precautions to prevent major damage to their vehicles:
- Do not attempt to start your vehicle or turn on ignition switch.
- Manually unlock your vehicle’s doors using the key to avoid failure of electronic parts from remote alarm usage.
- Immediately disconnect the negative battery terminal to prevent electricity flow within your vehicle.
- Lodge a police report and inform your insurance company.
- Remove valuables from your vehicle before manually locking your vehicle.
- Make arrangements to tow your vehicle to the nearest Naza Kia service centre for inspection.
Participating Naza Kia Outlets:
||KIA JNS Automotive Services Sdn Bhd
||Gem Utara Sdn Bhd
||CS OTC Vision Sdn Bhd
||NKM Alor Setar
||Kia Huat Technical Services Sdn Bhd
||Tiang Hooi Automobile Sdn Bhd
||Korean Motor Sdn Bhd
About Naza Kia Malaysia
Naza Kia Malaysia is the official distributor of Kia vehicles in Malaysia. Among the accolades received by Kia globally are:
- No 1 in J.D. Power US Initial Quality Study
- No 1 in J.D. Power Europe Vehicle Dependability Study
- No 1 in J.D. Power Vehicle Dependability Study for quality and reliability 2016 – Kia Sportage
- Ranked 69th in the Interbrand’s exclusive list of the 100 “Best Global Brands”
- No 4 in J.D. Power Malaysia Customer Service Index
- Malaysian service centres achieved the rating of “Among the Best” by J.D. Power
For more information on Naza Kia Malaysia, please visit http://www.kia.com