FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Naza KIA Malaysia Extends Flood Relief Programme To The East Coast
KUALA LUMPUR, December 4, 2017 – In a continuous endeavour to address customers’ needs and satisfaction, Naza Kia Malaysia, the official distributor of KIA vehicles in Malaysia is extending its flood relief programme, previously only available in the Northern region, for their customers in the East Coast in light of the recent flash floods.
From today until 31st December, Kia car owners affected by the flash flood can send their vehicle to any authorised Kia outlets in the East Coast region for free vehicle inspection and professional advice. Naza Kia Malaysia is also offering a discount of up to 50% for genuine Kia parts replacement as well as discounted labour rates, subjected to the degree of damage incurred in the vehicle. This flood relief programme is only available for Kia vehicles uninsured for natural disaster.
Meanwhile, car owners can take the following safety precautions to prevent major damage to their vehicles:
- Do not attempt to start your vehicle or turn on ignition switch.
- Manually unlock your vehicle’s doors using the key to avoid failure of electronic parts from remote alarm usage.
- Immediately disconnect the negative battery terminal to prevent electricity flow within your vehicle.
- Lodge a police report and inform your insurance company.
- Remove valuables from your vehicle before manually locking your vehicle.
- Make arrangements to tow your vehicle to the nearest Naza Kia service centre for inspection.
Participating Naza Kia Outlets:
|1||NKM Kuantan Red Cube||Pahang|
|2||Autohaus Prima Sdn Bhd||Terengganu|
|3||Sri Baru Fast Automobile Sdn Bhd||Kelantan|
For more information on Naza Kia Malaysia, please visit http://www.kia.com