KUALA LUMPUR, 6th Sep 2017 – Naza Kia Malaysia, the official distributor of KIA vehicles in Malaysia and a subsidiary of Naza Corporation Holdings, is pleased to announce the appointment of Ivan Kuan Thai Woon as its Chief Executive Officer with immediate effect. With this appointment, Ivan will oversee the Kia brand and report directly to the Group CEO of the Automotive Group, Dato’ Samson Anand George.
Ivan brings with him vast experience in sales and distribution channel management including marketing and brand management exercises. His career in the automotive industry began in a family business, securing vital distributorships and expanding the network of the business. His last position at MyEG Trade Sdn. Bhd. saw the development of the car leasing portfolio under the brand.
About NAZA KIA Malaysia
NAZA KIA Malaysia is the official distributor of KIA vehicles in Malaysia. Among the accolades received by KIA globally are:
- No 1 in J.D. Power US Initial Quality Study
- No 1 in J.D. Power Europe Vehicle Dependability Study
- No 1 in J.D. Power Vehicle Dependability Study for quality and reliability 2016 – Kia Sportage
- Ranked 69th in the Interbrand’s exclusive list of the 100 “Best Global Brands”
- No 4 in J.D. Power Malaysia Customer Service Index
- Malaysian service centres achieved the rating of “Among the Best” by J.D. Power
For more information on NAZA KIA Malaysia, please visit http://www.kia.com.