Nasim Sdn Bhd (441264-U), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Naza Group of Companies, was appointed the official distributor of the Peugeot brand in Malaysia in January 2008 and has been steadily growing the brand to become the best-selling French marque in Malaysia.
Since then, Nasim has launched several world-class Peugeot models in the Malaysian market which includes the Peugeot 407, 207CC, 308, 3008 SUV, 207, 5008 MPV, 308CC, RCZ, 408, 508 range which include the 508 Turbo S, 508 Premium, 508 GT, 508 SW, and the 508 SWGT, 308 Griffe, 208, 208GTi, 408 Griffe, 2008 Urban SUV, the New 3008 SUV, the New 5008 MPV, the All-New Peugeot 308 THP, and the New Peugeot 508.
Following Nasim's success in growing the brand, Automobiles Peugeot selected Malaysia as its manufacturing hub for right-hand drive markets in the Asean region in January 2010. Since then, the two companies have entered into an agreement to produce a C-segment Peugeot for right-hand drive markets in Asean. The first model under this partnership, the 207, was launched in November 2010 and followed by the 408 which was launched in May 2012.
Awards from 2009, Nasim successfully amassed a number of awards.
1. Peugeot 308 Turbo - Car of the Year at the NST/Maybank Car of the Year 2009 Awards
1. Nasim Sdn Bhd - Best French Automotive Brand Custodian from Malaysian French Chamber of Commerce and Industry
1. Nasim Sdn Bhd - International Award from Automobiles Peugeot
2. Peugeot RCZ
- Car of the Year at the Peugeot NST/Maybank Car of the Year 2011 Awards
-Coupe of the Year at the NST/Maybank Car of the Year 2011 Awards
-Small Coupe/Convertible Award in the AUTOCAR Asean Car of the Year 2011 Awards
-Sport Car and Design of the Year Award at the Live.Life.Drive Car of the Year 2011 Awards
1. Peugeot 508 - Executive Car of the Year at the NST/Maybank Car of the Year 2012 Awards
2. Peugeot 508 SW - Station Wagon Car of the Year at the NST/Maybank Car of the Year 2012 Awards
1. Peugeot 208 - Compact sedan / Hatchback Car of the Year at the Autocar Asean Car of the Year 2013 Awards
1. Peugeot 2008 - Compact SUV Car of the Year at the NST/Maybank Car of the Year 2014 Awards
2. Peugeot 208GTi - Compact Performance Car of the Year at the NST/Maybank Car of the Year 2014 Awards
In addition, the Chief Executive Officer of Nasim Sdn Bhd, SM Nasarudin SM Nasimuddin was conferred the 2011 Automotive Man of the Year Award at the NST/Maybank Car of the Year 2011 Awards, followed by the Chief Operating Officer of Nasim Sdn Bhd, Dato Samson Anand George being conferred the 2012 Automotive Man of the Year Award and an Institute of Motor Industry (IMI) honorary fellowship at the IMI's Annual Dinner in March 2014.
May 2012, Nasim open its doors to their flagship outlet which is based in Glenmarie, Shah Alam. It currently houses the largest Peugeot service centre in the country with a capacity of servicing 66 cars a day.
In early 2013, the Peugeot Lounge was unveiled at the Subang Skypark Terminal, Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport. This first ever airport lounge of its kind in the world and caters exclusively for our esteemed customers as well as the public.
In January 2015, Peugeot Lounge at the Subang Skypark Terminal, Subang Jaya entered the Malaysia Book of Records for being the nation's "First Automotive Airport Lounge". Nasim's rapid nationwide network expansion exercise has resulted in 35 outlets as at March 2015. These outlets are in response to the growing demands for after sales service and provide the best ownership experience for our customers.