Executive/Sen. Executive Group Financial Reporting & Policies
- Asst. Strategic Financial Analyst / Strategic Financial Analyst
- Sen. Executive/Asst. Manager, Marketing Communication
- Internal Audit
- Head, Corporate Finance & Treasury
Interested to be a part of Naza Group? Kindly reach out to our Human Resource Department at email@example.com. Send us your resume with full contact details.Thank you.
Senior Executive, Group Financial Reporting
- Manage month end closing and reporting process for the Group. Work closely with all subsidiaries to ensure timely and quality reporting of monthly financials.
- Consolidate and prepare monthly management accounts, financial statements, and any other financial reports, ensuring timely submission and compliance with relevant governing rules, standards and requirement.
- Maintain a full spectrum accounts for the companies assigned, undertaking daily operations such as transaction recording, payment, collection, fixed asset registration, reconciliation, etc.
- Monitor and manage working capital of the companies assigned.
- Provide support on the maintenance and preparation of company/ sub-group accounts of the subsidiaries.
- Handle all inter-company matters, including reconciliation, settlement, and issue resolution.
- Assist in accounting and financial reporting matters and technical advisory.
- Liaise with auditors and assist in managing the audit process for the Group.
- Participate in the implementation and maintenance of financial systems.
- Assist in establishing and updating policies, procedures and operating manuals, ensuring continuous improvement in work efficiencies and processes.
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economic/ Business and/or professional qualification in ACCA/ ICAEW/ CPA/ CIMA, or equivalent, and a member of MIA
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably with audit or group consolidation experience
- Experience in SAP financial system is an added advantage
- Proficient in Excel, Words and Power Point
- A self-starter who is resourcerful, dynamic, proactive and committed
- Good interpersonal skill
Strategic Financial Analyst
- Deputy CFO in project evaluation and management for corporate exercises, new businesses, strategic and corporate projects.
- Manage and review return on investment, financing activities and capital structure of the Group.
- Develop and maintain key financial models to facilitate strategic planning, financial analysis and projection, scenario simulation and stress testing.
- Support business units in in-depth financial review and business planning.
- Perform competitor analysis and benchmarking, and maintain relevant databases.
- Undertake research and strategic analysis to support decision making and highlight key findings and implications to the Group.
- Responsible for the financial management and monitoring of investment properties.
- Undertake ad hoc assignments and projects.
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Business or equivalent, and/or CPA/ACCA/ICAEW/CFA or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience, preferably with prior experience in the field of strategic analytics or corporate finance.
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical skills. Financial modelling skill is an added advantage.
- A self-starter, resourceful and innovative thinking.
- Proficient in Excel, Words and Power Point.
Sen. Executive / Asst. Manager, Marketing Communication
- Work closely with Head of Department for updates and directions.
- Plan and execute Marketing strategies based on individual product strength and target market.
- Manage available department resource to get maximum ROI for each campaign.
- Develop and execute global marketing initiatives, product launches, collaterals, events, communications, campaigns and promotions.
- Ensure brand consistency and representation across all marketing platform.
- Analyze and strategize action plan based on market environment, and able to quickly develop countermeasure plan for maximum effectiveness.
- Grow new leads and establish closed-loop analytics with sales activity to continually refine the process to convert customers.
- Organize events for brand & product engagement to convert visitors into credible leads.
- Produce presentation documents for Management and related departments updates.
- Prepare extensive communication plan for traditional and digital media.
- Manage and develop content for social media and online.
- Maintain and develop strong media relationships
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in a Marketing/ Mass Communication/ Business Management or equivalent.
- Have valid car driving license.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in related field (Marketing, Advertising and Promotion, & Communications).
- Passionate about cars.
- Fluent in English and Malay both spoken and written.
- Willing to travel
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Pleasant and a team player.
Secretary to Director
Responsibilities of position
- To execute secretarial duties, including the management and organizing of the Director's office.
- To handle support in matters of confidential personal assistance to the Director.
- To compose and prepare correspondences, reports, memorandums, agendas and write minutes of meetings.
- To maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and business associates.
- To maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieval.
- To convey, coordinate, and follow up on the instructions of the Director to the respective management staff & other related offices.
- To undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by the Director.
- Excellent command of English (Spoken & Written) is required.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field for this position with minimum 2 years of working experience reporting to senior management level.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, negotiation and reporting skills.
- Hardworking, able to multi-task, resourceful and proactive with a sense of urgency.
- Computer literate, competent in internet usage and MS Office such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
•Mature, attentive to detail and organized.
- Self-motivated with a high level of integrity.
Responsibilities of position
- Ensure the audit expenses are within the approved project budget.
- Conduct compliance and substantive testing and to identify audit findings with the branch operation staff.
- Maintain a complete record of working papers in accordance to auditing standards.
- Assist the Senior Internal Auditor and Internal Auditor to compile and issue audit queries to clarify on audit issues and findings.
- Discuss draft audit findings with the Senior Internal Auditor and Internal Auditor.
- Prepare audit memo for Head of Department.
- Arrange travel arrangement (loadings) for outstation audits.
- Maintain record for audit reports.
- Safekeeping audit reports, company’s policies & procedures and memos for support and business units.
- To alert / remind Auditor-in-change on follow-up.
- Update the audit database.
- Maintain and ensure that audit activities are in accordance with IIA Standards.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the Senior Internal Auditor and Internal Auditor
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree,Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year (s) relevant audit experience.
- Preferable member of IIA Malaysia / MIA / ISACA.
Head, Corporate Finance & Treasury
- Accountable for all aspects of the Group’s financing activities, financial investments, and financial management of investment properties.
- Oversee treasury activities such as inter-company lending, cash management, borrowings, placements, trade facilities, etc., ensuring compliance and value enhancements.
- Responsible for cash flow planning, monitoring, control and forecasting; and give advice on the liquidity and cash flow aspects of the Group’s short- and long- ranged planning.
- Devise financing strategies; source, evaluate and negotiate financing options for the Group.
- Put in place a robust financial risk management policy and procedures for the Group.
- Drive corporate finance activities such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, divestments, and corporate restructuring, focusing on financial aspects such as financial modeling, valuation, deal structure, funding requirement and sources, financial due diligence and salient terms.
- Strategic financial analyst and advisor to CFO and Management on decision makings, business planning and developments, corporate exercises and projects, with in-depth and dynamic analysis and scenario simulation.
- Review and monitor capital structure, dividend capacity, return on investment and cost of capital, with an aim to maximize shareholders’ value.
- Manage relationship with external financial service providers, bankers, and consultants.
- Ensure compliance with relevant rules and regulations, Group policies and procedures, as well as covenants and restrictions set out in financing and JV agreements.
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that imposes adequate control over financial risk management, treasury and corporate finance activities, and payment processing.
- Constantly identify and implement process improvement initiatives to optimize efficiencies.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Business or other relevant field, MBA, and/or relevant professional qualification.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience, with track record in raising debt/equity financing and executing M&A activities.
- Strong leadership, communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills with financial modeling experience as well as knowledge of capital markets.
- Possess effective communication (verbal land written) and stakeholder management skills.